Friday, September 13, 2013

Welcome Baby Jesus!

Hello friends!!!

I have shabby little Drummer Boy to share with you today!  Don't you love this poor little guy?  This is from the Sept. release at ODBD, Little Drummer Boy.  I stamped with Memento and colored with Copics, but his shirt is paper pieced.  I also punched scraps of paper, sponged and sewed them to my base card.  My image is cut with Spellbinders Curvy Rectangles, then matted with a hand torn piece of Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is cut with the ODBD Custom Recipe Card and Tags die.  A little May Arts twine and buttons finish it off.  

Here is the set I used:


I am entering this in this week's  Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD .     
The challenge this week is Get Ready for Christmas!


Thanks ever so much for stopping by and taking the time to say hello!!!  I love you all!!!

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is so sweet - love your colours, the really shabby look you have given the whole card, and the way you have put the sentiment onto the tag.
Blessings
Maxine

Patty Sue 2 said...

After seeing your lovely card I ordered this stamp set. It just touches my heart. Thank you for sharing your lovely card!

JoAnn said...

Love this stamp set and your card is fabulous with all it's details. Great colors and design.

SarahGeorge said...

I can only think of how Jesus humbled himself right from his birth, by looking at this beautiful card. It shares the most beautiful message Grace. Lovely as always.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Grace!! I love your coloring and your use of the different swatches of dp and sewing!! Too cute! What a beautiful Christmas card!!
hugs,
Chris

Conniecrafter said...

so very precious, just love the distressed quilt look to the background and your coloring is awesome!