Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Noel in Blue and White


Hello friends!  I'm popping in with another Christmas card for you.  This is a super CAS card I made for a class sample, using ODBD's Custom Fancy Ornament Dies, and Fancy Foliage Dies.  The "Noel" sentiment is from a past release, Cardinal Ornaments.  The designer paper is BoBunny and I scored on white card stock around the perimeter of the designer paper for a little extra texture and interest without much extra time!  I added an Inkadinkadoo sparkly white cord to hang my ornament from the white pine bough, and the ornament is popped up on thin dimensionals.

Here are the ODBD  products used on this card:


Before I go, I wanted to let you go, I want to let you know that there is a GREAT SALE going on for the rest of this week!  To read all about it, please see THIS POST!


 I am entering this in this week's ODBD Shinning the Light's Anything goes with ODBD Stamps challenge
Thanks so much for stopping by!


7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Grace - the simplicity of the
colours enhances the fabulous design.
Blessings
Maxine

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Grace! I love the ornament! Wonderful CAS design!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the blue and white color combo.

SarahGeorge said...

So beautiful, Grace. What an elegant colour combo! It is so pleasant.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Simply elegant Grace!! I just love that dp and all the white with the ornament and foliage!! Thanks for supporting the challenge again this week!! You are the best!!
hugs,
Chris

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, what a gorgeous card...beautiful DP to showcase the white ornament and branch! Wonderful use of these great new dies! You are amazing! Big hugs, Cheryl